We strive to maintain average fees and above average service. Veterinary care is expensive, we get it. So our fees are set to be on par with average prices within BC and average prices nationally. We also offer additional discounts though:
• Our wellness programs
• A range of “zero” interest payment plans
• Substantially discounted new client exams
We understand that veterinary care can be expensive.
That is why we came up with some unique payment solutions to help you.
You can choose to make monthly instalments at 0% interest* when you take advantage of the following products or services:
Sentinel/Revolution Parasite Control
Leave with your one years supply of parasite control but pay in 12 equal monthly installments.
Puppy and kitten plans can be paid in 6 equal monthly installments.
Adult wellness plans can be paid in 12 equal monthly installments.
If your pet needs dental care it can be paid in 6 equal monthly installments.
*certain conditions may apply
PET HEALTH INSURANCE
We get asked all the time about pet health insurance.
“Should we get it or not?”
This is what we always tell our clients….
• We receive no direct benefit from insurance companies for signing up patients or marketing their products.
• Our health recommendations are no different if a pet is on insurance or not on insurance. We always recommend what is in the best interest of the pet regardless.
• But studies show that pets who are on pet insurance statistically receive better care than those who are not. So we recommend pet insurance for that reason; because we want the best for the pets that we see.
In short, if facing a $4000 Veterinary bill for a sick pet who is hospitalized at a specialist hospital in Vancouver is a non-issue for your family, then you may not need pet insurance. But if that would turn into a significant hardship for you, then we would absolutely recommend insurance. Because it happens all of the time, and those are really tough decisions to face.
There are lots of choices out there for pet insurance and we have done our research on the options available.
There are many options available for you to but our first recommendation is Petsecure. You can log onto their website and receive a free quote
They offer a full range of plans, excellent preventive health coverage, minimal exclusions, excellent customer service and when compared apples to apples, very competitive pricing.